The good news is, while emissions reduction is still the most important way to mitigate climate catastrophe, there is a growing body of evidence that shows that carbon can be removed from the atmosphere—and stored in soil. This process, known as soil sequestration, is being championed by farmers, climate scientists, and nonprofit organizations, including Agrarian Trust, who see it as one of our most valuable tools in the fight against climate change.
- Living by Our Principles in 2024 and Beyond
- Farmland for Farmers Act: A Conversation with Fran Miller
- Changemaker Profile: Renard Turner and the Central Virginia Agrarian Commons
- Generalizing Ostrom’s Core Design Principles and Putting Them to Use: An Interactive “Practitioner Webinar” for IASC Members & their colleagues
- Celebrating Okra Fest 2023: A Conversation with Cam Terry