A CLT, according to Center for Community Land Trust Innovation, “is a nonprofit corporation that holds land on behalf of a place-based community, while serving as the long-term steward for affordable housing, community gardens, civic buildings, commercial spaces and other community assets on behalf of a community.” Like the Agrarian Commons, CLTs are based on the premise that land should be held and managed for the benefit of local communities.
- Living by Our Principles in 2024 and Beyond
- Farmland for Farmers Act: A Conversation with Fran Miller
- Changemaker Profile: Renard Turner and the Central Virginia Agrarian Commons
- Generalizing Ostrom’s Core Design Principles and Putting Them to Use: An Interactive “Practitioner Webinar” for IASC Members & their colleagues
- Celebrating Okra Fest 2023: A Conversation with Cam Terry