Fran Miller loves to grow garlic. She plants it every year, pressing the cloves into the earth at the end of fall, gathering the scapes in early summer, and curing the bulbs through the early fall.
- Living by Our Principles in 2024 and Beyond
- Farmland for Farmers Act: A Conversation with Fran Miller
- Changemaker Profile: Renard Turner and the Central Virginia Agrarian Commons
- Generalizing Ostrom’s Core Design Principles and Putting Them to Use: An Interactive “Practitioner Webinar” for IASC Members & their colleagues
- Celebrating Okra Fest 2023: A Conversation with Cam Terry