Technical Assistance & Consulting Services
Agrarian Trust provides fee-for-service consulting on the areas covered below at either a fixed cost or at the sliding scale rate of $100 to $180 per hour. The range noted provides transparency as to the full cost of the resources and services we provide. Agrarian Trust also has the ability to offer reduced cost, or at times no cost, when our clients are aligned with:
- Principles, work, and vision of Agrarian Trust and the local Agrarian Commons
- Justice and liberation work
- Creation of innovative agrarian land models that can be instructive, supportive, and high impact
Farm Site Visit & Consultation: $2,500 – $10,000 plus travel
- 1-3 day visit, 1-4 pre-visit discussions and sharing of farm/property background
- Discussions and planning to develop land ownership, conservation, use and stewardship plans along with 102 discussions on plans.
Formal Site & Farm Evaluations: $2,500 – $15,000
- Evaluations of farmer readiness, prospective farmland, community need & buy-in, or other needs related to the founding/acquisition of a prospective farm property
- Review and evaluate materials provided within Agrarian Trust network and community and advise on project structure, scope, and development
- Soil, environmental, and ecological testing and community and foodshed assessment can be incorporated into project
Conservation and Transfer Negotiations, Agreements, and Project Management: $2,500 – $15,000
- Property research, 5-10 conversations with parties involved, and sharing of property background.
- Draft, review, and provide input on all documents to create desired final agreements.