Donor Database and Financial Account Manager
Part-time, $25/ hr.
Agrarian Trust seeks an organized, detailed and deadline oriented individual to manage the donor management database, various financial accounting roles (accounts receivable, accounts payable, project budgets, and grant budgets), and payroll. This position is responsible for data integrity, structure, supervision, data retrieval, report customization and analysis, policies & procedures, security, and data entry quality control.
- Two or more years of experience with Donor Database CRMs (Little Green Light)
- Experienced in establishing and institutionalizing donor database best practices
- Knowledge of and ability to create fundraising and communications reports
- Outstanding writing and editing experience
- Ability to self manage multiple projects, deadlines, and systems
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative, work independently, and be accountable
- Ability to learn new skills, techniques, and ways to accomplish projects and goals
- A demonstrated commitment to economic, racial, gender and social justice
- Organized and detail-and-deadline oriented
Mastery of Google Drive and Excel