Per Diem Grants Manager
Part-time, $25/ hr.
In collaboration with the Directors, the Grants Manager is responsible to cultivate and solicit support from foundations, corporations, and government sources as part of a well-coordinated, strategic development plan created by Directors. A level of experience with nonprofit grant funding with specific knowledge and experience in land trust field and with a social justice context.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with land trust organizations
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated record of achievement, including exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability in writing proposals for varied audiences.
- Demonstrated knowledge of methods, practices and procedures for obtaining information about the giving programs of corporations and foundations.
- Self-motivation and discipline to regularly set and achieve work goals.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills with large groups as well as with individuals.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in all circumstances.
- Demonstrated ability to take primary responsibility for a diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated record of success in generating significant funding from corporations and/or foundations.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task and to work with staff at all levels.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Platform and CRM software.